Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware & New Jersey Dwelling Fire Insurance

If you are renting your home, you need dwelling fire insurance to be completely covered in the case of a fire.
Dwelling fire insurance is designed to protect landlords from losing rental income lost as a result of a fire. In most cases, coverage will provide you with up to a year’s worth of rental income, giving you the time and money needed to fix the damage.

Contact Sorella Insurance today to find out more about dwelling fire insurance.

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit