Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware & New Jersey Life Insurance
Do you know which life insurance policy type is right for you? At Sorella Insurance we have a team of experienced agents that can help you decide. Sorella Insurance’s dedicated team of life insurance agents understand the life insurance market and can find the right plan – or combination of plans – for your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
When to choose term life?
Choosing a Sorella Insurance term life policy is for people that have a plan for long term net worth. The coverage is for a period of their lives to protect their loved ones, cover some debt or to leave something to their children.
When to choose whole life?
Whole life can be an asset for the future and can be used in the retirement years as cash. It can provide equity for loans and has fixed payments. Whole life policies can also pay dividends, but not always.
With so many options, choosing the right life insurance can be difficult, let Sorella Life help you make the right choice. Let one of our life insurance agents put together the best life insurance quote for you. Contact Sorella Insurance today for more information and to get a free life insurance quote today.