Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware & New Jersey Renters Insurance

Renters insurance acts like a homeowners insurance policy for individuals who rent where they live. Whether you are renting a condo, an apartment, a house or a duplex Sorella Insurance’s renters insurance can protect you and your belongings. Renter’s insurance can help you devoid costs of damages to your rental property while you are living in it.

Shouldn’t My Landlord’s Property Insurance Cover Me?
Do not make the mistake of assuming your landlords homeowners insurance will cover you, a landlord’s policy only covers the physical structure of their own rental property. The landlord only has protection over their own assets, not your personal belongings.

A Sorella Insurance renter’s insurance policy ensures that your personal property is protected in the chance that something happens to your rental property while you are living in it. You do need insurance for your belongings, even if you live in a rental property. You are the only one who is responsible for protecting your assets. Contact a Sorella Insurance Agency today for more information and to fill out our quote form.

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit